Specifically engineered for the growth and flowering of all the hybrid strains, our Hybrids Powder Feeding can be used on any strain that flowers in 8 to 10 weeks, and it has the best results on crosses and hybrid strains that range from 40% to 60% indica. Our philosophy is simplicity.
Powder Feeding can be used without monitoring pH and EC values, just following the indications on the bag. No need to use different formulas–just adjust the concentration of formula as the plant passes through growing phases (use less as seedlings, more in flowering).
Green House Powder Feeding can be used on every medium. However the feeding schedule is slightly different and if using anything than soil we recommend using a PH- and EC-meter in order to achieve the desired values and have full control over your feeding solution.
If you grow on pre-fertilized soil we recommend starting using Powder Feeding 2-4 weeks after planting the seeds and to start with a mild solution (0.25g per Liter). During the vegetative stage you can increase the feeding up to 0.5g per Liter. With the beginning of the flowering stage you should slowly increase the amount of Powder Feeding until you reach 1g per Liter. Following this schedule, there should usually be no problem and growers will achieve a good yield.
Experienced growers usually measure their feeding solution to provide the plants with the exact amount of nutrients and the correct pH value of the solution. Whether you grow in coco, hydroponics or aeroponics – with all of these systems you should measure your pH and EC values. When using a pH and EC meter you can optimize your growing and achieve much better results.
1. a) Check pH and EC value of the water and make sure the temperature is about 18-22 degrees Celsius. You should also check if your water contains enough Calcium.
1. b) If your EC is 0,0 (using RO or rain water) you need to add Calcium to your water before adding Powder Feeding. Make sure your EC rises up to 0.3-0.4 EC
2. Add Powder Feeding and mix well for 2-3 minutes, and then measure the EC value. If necessary repeat until you reach the desired value.
3. When you reached the desired EC value, wait for 15-30 min.
4. Then measure the PH and if necessary adjust it using PH up or PH down – mix good for 2-3 minutes and wait again 15-30 minutes before measuring.
5. When you reached the desired values, feed your plants.
Once payment is processed/received, orders will ship Monday to Friday.
There is no mail service on weekends and holidays.
You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is packed.
Orders within Ontario and Quebec will usually arrive in 1-3 business days, and the rest of Canada usually takes 2-5 business days.